We’re building the internet's driver's license
Your secure, user-friendly gateway to identity and crypto management.
At Sonr, we're committed to reshaping the digital landscape. We believe in a decentralized web that is secure, intuitive, and user-centric, a world where both users and developers can interact with trust and ease. We aim to foster a digital world that champions privacy, enhances trust, and empowers its users through cutting-edge technology and innovation.
Sonr was born out of the realization that the decentralized web was teetering on a precipice. We witnessed a digital landscape saturated with complex systems that lacked intuitive design, impeding the wider adoption of blockchain technology. So, we set out to create Sonr.
Our vision is a future where digital freedom is not a privilege reserved for the technologically adept but a fundamental right accessible to everyone. Our aim is to demystify the decentralized web, developing solutions that are straightforward enough for anyone to use while remaining deeply secure and reliable.
- Assets lost to CEXs
- $8.4 billion
- Cross chain attacks
- $400 million
- Web3 App Store acceptance rate
- 90% Rejection
At Sonr, our core values guide our actions and shape our ambition to revolutionize the digital landscape, making it secure, simple, and accessible to all.
- Move with Urgency
- The landscape is rapidly changing and larger companies are getting involved. Its paramount we move with speed and efficiency.
- User Experience First
- Innovative user interfaces stem from sound engineering and constant first- principles thinking, placing ourselves in our target users shoes.
- Feel Stupid, Everyday
- With ever-emerging protocols and tokens, we urge you to continually seek answers and solutions from the internet or your peers.
- Everyone is wrong, we dont have to be
- Our goal is to create a valuable ecosystem amidst the influx of non-standardized solutions in the crypto industry - ignoring noise is critical.
- Set rules, that you will follow
- We have a strong focus on compliance and interoperability, being a bridge networks its important for us to set scaleable standards.
- Think Different
- Someone said this better than us, but we believe in the power of thinking different and challenging the status quo.